This is to inform Lagos State indigenes that are students in tertiary institutions across the country and are interested in obtaining 2017/2018 Local Scholarship Award that sale of application forms will commence on Monday, October 16, 2017.
All applicants interested in taking part in the screening test are expected to pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the form.
Payment should be made at the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board, 254 Ipaja Road, beside NYSC Orientation Camp Agege.
Each applicant will be issued a Voucher PIN to log on to www.Dragnet Solutions.com for online registration after payment.
However, let it be NOTED that the first port of call for the purchase of the Local Scholarship Award form is the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board, 254 Ipaja Road, beside NYSC Orientation Camp Agege.
Applicants are expected to first generate their “Bill, with the Bill Number” which will be used to effect payment in the Bank. Alternatively, applicants willing to pay using the Point of Sale (POS) Terminal can come along with their ATM cards.
In the same vein, it is COMPULSORY for every applicant to have an active ‘E-mail Address and Phone Number’ for the purpose of registration.
Completed application forms must be submitted online along with the following scanned documents:
- Payment Confirmation slip of N2, 000 for Local scholarship form
- Letter of admission/ confirmation of studentship from the school authority
- Progress reports duly stamped and signed with minimum required Cumulative Grade Point Aggregate (CGPA):
(a)School with maximum CGPA of 7.0, a minimum point of 4.6/7.0 is eligible.
(b)School with maximum CGPA of 5.0, a minimum point of 3.5/5.0 is eligible.
(c) School with maximum CGPA of 4.0, a minimum point of 3.0/5.0 is eligible
- School identification card or Library card or Health Identity card.
- SSCE result.
The above (1-5) applies to Medical students in 200 level while a minimum grade of CREDIT is required for 300 level Medical students.
- Post Graduate applicants (Master’s Level), in addition to the documents above, must possess a minimum of second class upper, NYSC discharge Certificate or exemption letter must be uploaded.
- Post Graduate students (PHD level) in addition to documents 1-5 above, must also upload the following:
(a).Master’s degree certificate.
(b).NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter.
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA) identification card of the applicant
Please note that successful applicants at the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be invited for the oral interview with the original and photocopies of the following documents:
(i)Congratulatory message from Dragnet
(ii) Evidence of indigeneship from:
(a) Oba of your Village, Town or City; and
(b) Local Government Council or Local Council Development Area.
(iii) Letter of Admission.
(iv) Student’s Identity Card.
(v) Birth Certificate
(vi) JAMB Result Slip (where applicable).
(vii) Academic Certificates obtained (for Post Graduate applicants).
(viii) Current academic progress reports
(ix) Any other documentary evidence that can confirm your studentship status.