This is to inform all students of Lagos State indigene in tertiary institutions across the country as well asthose of Law School and Maritime Academy that the official documentation process in preparation for presentation ceremony of Bursary ATM Verve cards will commence on Monday 7thNovember, 2016at the office of the State Scholarship Board, 254,Ipaja Road, Beside NYSC Orientation Camp, Agege.
The exercise is expected to cover all beneficiaries of 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 subsequent payments. The 2015/2016(Fresh) beneficiaries which compriseLASU students, students of Lagos state indigenes in other institutions; Law School as well as Maritime Academy are also expected to commence their documentation process.
All beneficiaries (subsequents) are to come with originals of the following documents:
- School Identity Card
- Award Letter
iii. Progress Report (duly signed and stamped by HOD)/
Examination Docket (LASU Students only)
iii. Two recent passport photographs
However, 2015/2016(Fresh) awardees are to come for their documentation with the following document:
- Evidence of indigeneship from:-
- An Oba of your Village, Town or City; and
- Local Government Area / Local Council Development Area
- Current letter of Admission
- Student’s Identity card
- Birth Certificate
- Academic Certificate obtained
- JAMB result slip
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA) identification card of the applicant
- Parents or Guardian’s Tax clearance
- Any other documentary evidence.
All concerned awardees are implored to turn up massively for the exercise.
- Furthermore, The 2015/2016(Fresh) beneficiaries which include LASU students, students of Lagos state indigenes in other institutions; Law School as well as Maritime Academy are expected to pay and obtain receipt of N1,000(One Thousand Naira) only for Brochure at the Office of the Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, Room 314, the Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja. The receipt of such is to be presented during the documentation exercise.